ANDROID ONLINE TRAINING
Android Course Overview
Android is an open source and Linux-based operating platform for mobile devices like tablets and tablet computers. It was developed by the Open Handset Alliance, headed by Google, along with other businesses. It is an open source and Linux-based Operating System for cellular devices like tablets and tablet computers. It was developed by the Open Handset Alliance, headed by Google, along with other businesses. It offers a unified approach to program development for mobile devices that means developers need just develop for Android, along with their own software need to be able to run on different devices.
The Android frame includes the following vital services −
- Content Services − Allows software to print and share information with other programs.
- Resource Manager − supplies accessibility to non-code embedded resources like strings, color settings, and user-friendly interface designs.
- Notifications Supervisor − Allows programs to show alarms and notifications for the consumer.
- View System − An extensible collection of perspectives used to make program user interfaces.
- Android is a powerful operating system competing with Apple 4GS and supports amazing features.
- OS basic display gives a beautiful and intuitive user-friendly interface.
- SQLite, a lightweight relational database, is used for data storage purposes.
- SMS and MMS
- Internet browser
- It has native support for user-friendly which was originally made available in handsets like the HTC Hero.
- The user may jump from 1 job to another precisely the same time different application can run concurrently.
- Widgets are all resizable, therefore users can enlarge them to reveal more information or shrink them to conserve space.
- Supports only direction and bi-directional text.
- Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) is a service which allows developers send short message information to their customers on these devices, without even having a proprietary sync alternative.
- Wi-Fi Immediate
- A tech which allows apps find and set right, more than a high-bandwidth peer-to-peer link.
- A popular NFC-based technology which allows users immediately talk about, only by touching two NFC-enabled mobiles together.
ANDROID COURSE SYLLABUS
- Environment Setup
- Application Components
- Hello World Example
- Broadcast Receivers
- Content Providers
- UI Layouts
- UI Controls
- Event Handling
- Styles and Themes
- Custom Components
Android Advanced Concepts
- Drag and Drop
- Location Based Services
- Sending Email
- Sending SMS
- Phone Calls
- Publishing Android Application