ASP.NET MVC ONLINE TRAINING
About Corporate trainings
Corporate trainings offer the best online training in Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Chennai in India. This is the top institute for online training for ASP.NET MVC. As a leader, it is committed to the enhancement of knowledge and employable skills and commitment to maintain the highest professional standards and integrity. We cover the following topics of course:
- Data Annotations
All the courses are delivered by Industry experts with real time scenario which helps to build your career in a professional manner.
ASP.NET MVC Course Overview
ASP.NET MVC is a open-source software in Microsoft. Its internet development platform combines the features of both MVC (Model-View-Controller) structure, the many up-to-date techniques and ideas from Agile development along with also the best parts of the current ASP.NET platform.
ASP.NET MVC isn’t some thing, which can be constructed from ground zero. It’s developed on the very top of ASP.NET, therefore developers enjoy virtually all of the ASP.NET features while building the MVC program.
The MVC framework only builds along with ASP.NET. Whenever you’re building a web application with ASP.NET MVC, then there’ll not be any illusions of condition, there isn’t going to be anything for a page load without a webpage life cycle in any way, etc..
- Initially it was called Thing-Model-View-Editor in 1979, and after that it was then simplified into Model- View-Controller.
- It’s a powerful and refined way of dividing concerns inside a program (by way of instance, dividing data access logic from display logic) and uses itself extremely well to internet applications.
- Its explicit separation of issues does add a little amount of extra complexity into a program’s layout, but also the extraordinary benefits outweigh the extra work.
- The Model − A pair of classes which explains the information you’re working with and the business logic
- The View − Defines the way the program’s UI will be exhibited. It’s a pure HTML, that determines how the UI will look like.
- The Controller − A pair of classes which manages communication from the consumer, overall program flow, and also application-specific logic.
ASP.NET MVC COURSE SYLLABUS
- Environment Setup
- Getting Started
- Life Cycle
- Data Model
- Model Binding
- Data Annotations
- Nuget Package Management
- Web API
- Unit Testing