IOT ONLINE TRAINING
IOT Course Overview
IoT (Internet of Things) is an creative analytics and automation program that exploits big data, media, sensing and artificial intelligence technologies to supply complete systems to get a product or service. These programs allow higher transparency, management, and performance if applied to almost any industry or platform.
These programs have applications across businesses by using their unique flexibility and ability to become suitable in almost any environment. They improve information collection, automation, operations, and a great deal more through clever devices and powerful enabling technologies.
The most crucial features of all IoT include detectors, connectivity, artificial intelligence, active engagement, and little device usage. A short review of those features is provided below −
- AI − It basically makes nearly anything “intelligent”, meaning that it enriches every aspect of life using all the power of information collection, artificial intelligence algorithms, and networks. This may mean something as straightforward as enhancing your fridge and cabinets to discover when milk along with your favorite cereal run low, and to then put an order with your preferred grocer.
- Connectivity − New enabling technology for media, and specifically IoT media, imply networks are no longer only tied to important suppliers. Networks can exist on a much bigger and cheaper scale whilst still being functional. It generates these tiny networks involving its own system devices.
- They behave as specifying tools which change IoT in the normal passive system of devices in a busy system capable of real world integration.
- Lively Engagement − Much of the current interaction with linked technologies happens during passive engagement.
IOT COURSE SYLLABUS
- Introduction to IoT
- Basics of Networking
- Communication Protocols
- Sensor Networks
- Machine-to-Machine Communications
- Introduction to Arduino Programming
- Integration of Sensors and Actuators with Arduino
- Introduction to Python programming
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Implementation of IoT with Raspberry Pi
- Introduction to SDN
- Data Handling and Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Fog Computing
- Smart Cities and Smart Homes
- Connected Vehicles
- Smart Grid
- Industrial IoT