JAVA ONLINE TRAINING
Java Course Overview
It’s platform-independent, strong, easy, object-oriented one of the items that makes it a perfect medium to make programs belonging to several domains such as Banking, Retail, eCommerce etc.. It follows exactly the “write once run anywhere” principle which produces the software created through Java resistant to rapid and frequent modifications to the design and target platforms/operating systems. The applications also have excellent performance and are extremely energetic in character.
Based on Sun, Java terminology is straightforward because: Syntax is based on C++ (hence simpler for programmers to understand it following C++). It’s not necessary to get rid of unreferenced items because there is Automatic Garbage Collection in coffee.
Object-oriented means we arrange our software for a combination of different types of items which incorporates both information and behavior.
3. Platform Independent
A system is the hardware or software environment where a program runs on. The system differs from most other platforms in the feeling it’s a software-based platform which runs on very top of additional hardware-based platforms.
The Programs run within virtual machine sandbox
Classloader: adds safety by dividing the bundle for those classes of their local file system out of the ones that are erased from sources.
Bytecode Verifier: assesses the code items for prohibited code which could violate accessibility right into items.
Robust simply signifies strong. Java utilizes strong memory administration. There are numerous pointers which avoids security issue. There’s automatic garbage collection from the coffee. There’s exception handling and type checking mechanism inside coffee. These points makes java robust.
There’s not any implementation-dependent features e.g. dimensions of primitive types is adjusted. In C programming, int data type takes two bytes of memory to get 32-bit structure and 4 bytes of memory to get 64-bit structure.
We might carry the java bytecode to some stage.
It is quicker than traditional interpretation because byte code has been “shut” into native code marginally slower than a compiled language (e.g., C++)
We can make distributed applications in it. RMI and EJB are utilized for generating distributed applications. We might access records by calling the methods from some other machine on the internet.
A thread is similar to a separate program, implementing simultaneously. We could write Java programs which deal with several jobs simultaneously by specifying multiple threads. The most important benefit of multi-threading is the fact that it does not occupy memory for every thread. It shares a frequent memory area. Threads are crucial for multi user, Internet programs etc..
JAVA COURSE SYLLABUS
Java Language, OOPS, Programming
- Introduction to Java and OOPS
- Java Tokens- Comments, Identifiers, Keywords, Separators
- Working with Java Editor Softwares – Editplus, NetBeans, Eclipse
- Packages with static imports
- Working with jar
- Modifiers – File level, Access level and Non-access level
- Datatypes, Literals, Variables, Type Conversion, Casting & Promotion
- Reading runtime values from keyboard and Properties File
- Operators and Control Statements
- Method and Types of methods
- Variable and Types of Variables
- Constructor and Types of constructors
- Block and Types of Blocks
- Declarations, Invocations and Executions
- Compiler & JVM Architecture with Reflection API
- Static Members and their execution control flow
- Non-Static Members and their execution control flow
- Final Variables and their rules
- Classes and Types of classes
- OOPS- Fundamentals, Models, Relations and Principles
- Coupling and Cohesion (MVC and LCRP Architectures)
- Types of objects & Garbage Collection
- Arrays and Var-arg types
- Enum and Annotation
- Design Patterns
Java API and Project
- API & API Documentation
- Fundamental Classes – Object, Class, System, Runtime
- String Handling
- Exception Handling and Assertions
- Multithreading with JVM Architecture
- IO Streams (File IO)
- Networking (Socket Programming)
- Wrapper Classes with Auto boxing & unboxing
- Collections with Generics
- Java 5, 6, 7, 8 new features
- Inner classes
- AWT, Swings, Applet
- Regular Expressions
- Formatting date, time (java.text package)