MANUAL TESTING ONLINE TRAINING
Manual Testing Course Overview
What’s Manual Testing?
Manual testing is a testing procedure that’s completed manually so as to locate defects without the use of resources or automation Hacking.
An evaluation program document is prepared that functions as an outcome to this testing procedure so as to get the whole test coverage.
Following would be the testing techniques which are performed manually throughout the exam life cycle:
- Acceptance Testing
- Unit Testing
- System Testing
- Integration Testing
The reason why we are in need of testing in software circumstance-
Testing is equally vital since it finds a defect before it’s sent to customer ensuring quality of software.
So the defects or defects could be identified in early phases of development; as after the point where insect is identified, more will be that the charge to rectify it.
It creates software more reliable and user friendly to operate.
Software problem can cost lives also e.g. in the event of Therac 25 – lots of people died because of concurrent programming mistakes wherein patients have been given radiation doses which were countless times larger than ordinary, resulting in death or severe injury.
Properly tested software provide effective resource usage resulting in low price.
A totally tested software guarantees reliable and higher performance operation of this software.
Software quality is that the conformance of a Software program for the requirements. Validation tests if the procedure used during software development is right or not whereas in verification the product is assessed to assess if its meets the specifications. We’ll take care of verification and analysis in detail, so in our next post.
Characteristics of Software Quality
The amount total of those 2 actions – Verification and Validation.
Verification is the procedure of assessing the artifacts of software development so as to make sure that the product being developed will comply with the criteria. It’s static procedure of assessing the files rather than the true end product.
- I) No Shade LimitationsBenefits of Manual Assessing
(Irrespective of the AUT (Program Under Test) surroundings we May utilize Manual Test Procedure, If it’s Test Automation numerous surroundings constraints,
Selenium does not support Desk Software Exam Automation.)
Ii) Programming Knowledge isn’t required.
Executing Test Cases will be the significant jobs, however, Programming is Not utilized.
If It’s Test Automation each instrument Employs anybody Programming Language to boost test instances, therefore programming knowledge is required for Exam Automation.)
Immediately then Exam Automation isn’t recommendable.
(Individual user just can gauge the look & texture accepts, ” Cannot assess Userfriendliness of this Procedure (AUT) using Evaluation tools.)
- V) Guide testing allows for individual monitoring, Which Might be More useful to discover prospective defects.
Then it’s simple to
Find defects and Tester can offer tips to the Development team.)
Two) Automated Testing
It’s the Procedure testing Computer software Utilizing Evaluation Tools
Testers create Tests (Test Scripts) utilizing Tool’s IDE and utilizing scripting languages.
Evaluation Tools may Execute Tests (Test Batches) with no individual Interaction and supply evaluation results.
Testers test Test Result and ship Defect Reports if they discover Any deviations in the requirements.
HADOOP COURSE SYLLABUS
Introduction to testing
- Verification vs. validation
- Types of Applications
- Probabilities of getting an error in an application
- SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
- Incremental (Agile methodology and Scrum Framework)
- Advantages and Disadvantages of each software development life cycle
- Principles of Testing
- STLC –Software Testing Life Cycle
- Difference between Test case, Use case and Scenario’s.
- How to prepare test plan and strategy
- How to prepare test case template?
- Difference between Error, bug, defect and failure
- Test Case Design Technique
- Boundary value Analysis
- Equivalence Partitioning
- Decision Table
- State Transition Diagram
- Use Case Testing
- Bug Life cycle
- How to Prepare Bug template?
- Bug Tracking tool
- Types of Testing
- Difference between static and dynamic testing
- Difference between Functional and Non-functional testing
- Black box testing and its types
- White box testing and its types
- System Integration testing vs. User Acceptance Testing
- Entry Criteria and Exit Criteria
- Test Environment and Test data preparation
- Flow graph notations
- Statement coverage
- Branch Coverage
- Path coverage
- Cyclometric Complexity
- Integration testing
- Big Bang Integration
- Incremental Approach – Top Down, Bottom up and Hybrid
- Requirement traceability matrix