Mobile App Testing ONLINE TRAINING
Mobile App Testing Course Overview
Mobile App Testing: Everything has been done in a wise manner through your smartphone. Every day, we have to understand about a brand new program or instrument being found to facilitate our life.
There’s a single famous phenomenon about Gowalla. Countless people enjoyed this location-based social media which began in 2007 and shuttered down five decades later. Among the prime motives that surfaced was “Checking in wasn’t the user friendly”.
To get a successful cellular program, We Have to Comprehend that Developing a nice cellular program really isn’t the only requirement. A cell program needs to be tested completely to be able to acquire the likability of consumers. In the end, it’s the consumer experience produces almost any software successful.
The basics of cellular Platforms chiefly includes the operating method of their cellphone, type of this device, and also type of the cell program. Possessing enough understanding about every one of these can help us run powerful test preparation at the long run.
Significance of Mobile App Testing
- Testing software on mobile devices is Harder than analyzing net apps on desktop because of
- Different Selection of cellular devices with different display sizes and hardware settings such as a
- Broad varieties of cellular devices such as HTC, Samsung, Apple and Nokia.
- Different cellular network operators enjoy GSM and CDMA.
- Frequent upgrades — (such as Android- 4.2, 4.3, X) — using every upgrade a fresh testing cycle is recommended To ensure no program functionality is impacted.
MOBILE APP TESTING COURSE SYLLABUS
- Introduction –Mobile Platform
- Mobile Phone Evolution (PPT Included) – clear and crisp
- Difference between Form Factors (Smart Phone, Phablet and Tablets)
- Types of Operating Systems (PC, Mobile, Wearable, TV, Auto, IOT)– List at a glance
- Introduction to various Mobile Operating Systems (Versions of Android, iOS and Windows)
- Mobile Specific Testing
- Device Matrix – Screen Resolution for iOS and Android
- Mobile Device Testing (PPT)- Power Management, Connectivity –
- Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS etc
- Mobile Application Testing
- Mobile Application Testing (Introduction)
- Application (Platform, Programming Language, File Extension)
- Types of Applications
- Types of Mobile App (Native, Web and Hybrid)
- Types of Mobile Web Application (Fluid, Static, RWD and AWD)
- How testing changes bases on type of application
- Types of Networks(1G, 2G, 2.5G, 2.75G, 3G, 3.5G, 4G (LTE), WiMax and WiFi)–How this affects testing? Why should we test?
- UI Names/Elements
- Difference between Android Kit Kat, Lollipop and Marshmallow
- Mobile Software (CPU-Z, etc.,)
- Mobile SDLC
- Types of Mobile Application Testing
- Mobile Specific Testing
- Functional Testing (Functional and Functionality Testing Difference)
- Non-functional testing
- Difference between Emulator/Simulator
- Limitations of Emulator and Simulator
- iOS Simulator (Optional)
- Cloud based Mobile Testing
- Challenges in MobileApplication Testing
- Software Installations
- JDK – Environment Variables and Install Paths
- Android SDK – Environment Variables and Install Paths
- Android SDK Setup (Installing required plugins)
- AVD manager
- DDMS Usage
- ADB Usage
- Mobizen software
- Android Architecture
- Build Process/Development process
- Device Testing
- Mobile Data Collection
- Mobile Settings
- Mobile Testing
- Defect Tracking- Jira tool
- Crash Logs