RequireJS ONLINE TRAINING
RequireJS Course Overview
Why utilize RequireJS?
- It supplies 1 module loading.
- If you have lots of tiny files, then do not need to be concerned about keeping track of dependencies order.
Let us summarize what benefits above “script hell” it supplies:
Asynchronous by character
Dependencies are easy to identify
Avoids international variables
Could be idle loaded if desired
On top of this:
Can be readily configured
Could load multiple variations of the same library
why don’t you begin a job with RequireJS?
The Issues with AMD
RequireJS requires developers to utilize AMD modules. That choice created a whole lot of awareness in 2011 if RequireJS initially launched. This makes less sense now. In 2011, the sole popular alternative to AMD modules was that the CommonJS standard, also AMD held a technological edge over CommonJS. It was basically a choice involving a scientific superiority and a cleaner API.
Features of RequireJS
- It combines and minifies the modules to a single script to get an optimized experience.
- It reduces code complexity in massive applications.
- It allows for simple debugging since it loads the documents from simple script tags.
RequireJS COURSE SYLLABUS
- Environment Setup
- AMD Modules
- Defining Function