RUBY CUCUMBER ONLINE TRAINING
Ruby Cucumber Course Overview
Cucumber is a testing tool that supports Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework.
Cucumber allows automation functional analysis that’s easily understood and read. Cucumber was originally applied in Ruby and subsequently expanded to Java frame. Both the resources support native JUnit.
To be able to acquire far better advantage of this software testing, associations are now taking a step forward. They exert significant acceptance test situations while development will be in-progress.
Behavior Driven Development provides us an chance to make test scripts out of both the developer’s and the customer’s prospective also. In this manner they develop a set of evaluation situations. These test scripts come in easy English language, therefore it serves the purpose of instruction too.
It’s a really simple idea, but that which we want so as to acquire this notion implemented. Cucumber is just one such open source application, which supports behaviour driven development. To be more precise, Cucumber could be defined as a testing frame, driven by plain English text. It functions as documentation, automatic evaluations, and also a development aid — all in a single.
Benefits of Cucumber Over Different Tools
- Cucumber supports different languages such as Java.net along with Ruby.
- It Serves as a bridge between the Company and technical language. We could accomplish it by developing a test situation in plain English text.
- It allows the evaluation script to be written with no the knowledge of any code, so it allows the participation of non-programmers too.
- It serves the purpose of complete test frame contrary to other tools.
- as a result of easy test script structure, Cucumber supplies code reusability.
RUBY CUCUMBER COURSE SYLLABUS
- Scenario Outline
- Data Tables
- Command Line Options
- JUnit Runner
- Java Testing
- Ruby Testing