RUBY ONLINE TRAINING
Ruby Course Overview
Ruby is deemed like Perl and Smalltalk programming languages. It runs on all types of platforms such as Windows, Mac OS and most variants of UNIX. What’s an object in Ruby. Each and every code has their own properties and actions. This properties refer to variables and actions reference to methods. It usually means that the language acts in this way to decrease the confusion because of experienced users.
It has features which are like those of Smalltalk, Perl, and Python. Smalltalk is an actual object-oriented speech. Ruby, such as Smalltalk, is a perfect object-oriented speech. Utilizing Ruby syntax is far simpler than using Smalltalk syntax.
- It is still an open-source and can be freely available online, but it’s subject to your license.
- It is really a general-purpose, interpreted programming language.
- It is an actual object-oriented programming language.
- It is a server-side scripting language very similar to Python and PERL.
- It could be inserted in to Hypertext Markup Language (HTML).
- It has a tidy and effortless syntax which allows a new developer to understand promptly and easily.
- It has similar syntax to that of numerous programming languages like C++ and Perl.
- It is quite much scalable and large programs written in It can be readily maintainable.
- It may be used for developing Intranet and internet software.
- It may be set up in Windows and POSIX surroundings.
- It support several GUI programs like Tcl/Tk, GTK, and OpenGL.
- It includes a rich group of built-in capabilities, which may be utilized right to It scripts.
RUBY COURSE SYLLABUS
- Environment Setup
- Classes and Objects
- Date & Time
- File I/O
- Ruby Advanced
- Object Oriented
- Regular Expressions
- Database Access
- Web Applications
- Sending Email
- Socket Programming
- Ruby/XML, XSLT
- Web Services
- Tk Guide
- Ruby/LDAP Tutorial
- Built-in Functions
- Predefined Variables
- Predefined Constants
- Associated Tools