SELENIUM WEBDRIVER ONLINE TRAINING
Selenium WebDriver Course Overview
Selenium WebDriver is an web-based automation testing platform which may test webpages initiated on several different browsers and different operating systems. Take notice that Mozilla Firefox is currently Selenium WebDriver’s default.
Selenium web-driver is just one of the most notable and famous instruments of Vitamin toolkit. It’s a extension to ginseng RC having the most controlling benefits addressing the several constraints.
The addition of Web-Driver API is the largest modification performed to the Selenium from the current times. Selenium server marks a jump forward in the field of browser automation in forcing a utilized browser about the remote machines.
The features of Vitamin net catalyst include
- Selenium server initializing isn’t required.
- WebDriver finds some co-ordinates of almost any item.
- it’s quite simple for a WebDriver to build a key word driven frame.
- It utilizes the native automation technique.
- It runs a little quicker and also server isn’t required.
- Selenium RC Together with WebDriver API is popularly Called a Selenium 2.0. This was constructed to support the lively webpages and Ajax. In addition, it expands its support into different drivers enabling internet based cellular testing.
- Also includes execution of listeners.
- Extraction of items in bulk such as QTP is potential.
- Starting a server up in WebDriver Isn’t required.
- You can make movement of a mouse with selenium.
- Tabs and Pos at WebDriver and RC will be the same that both can manage.
- Coordinates of almost any item are available utilizing WebDriver.
- Simulation of key press events of computer keyboard is possible by discussing the classes from WebDriver.
- WebDriver enables simple to build key word driven frame.
SELENIUM WEBDRIVER COURSE SYLLABUS
- About Automation Testing
- Usage of Automation Testing
- What is selenium?
- Benefits of Selenium
- Difference between selenium and UFT / QTP
Components of Selenium
- Seleniun IDE
- Selenium Grid
- Selenium Webdriver / Sleenium 3.0
Locators of Selenium
Identification of elements using Selenium in Webpage
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- Developer tools of IE
- Chrome developers tools
- Location elements by ID
- Finding elements by Name, Link Text, XPath, & Css
Selenium IDE Introduction
- Features of Selenium IDE
- IDE Icons
- Installing Selenium IDE
Selenium IDE Concepts
- Building Test cases using Selenium IDE
- Creating test suites
- Selenium IDE Comments, Menus & Commands
- IDE Context Menu
Selenium IDE Commands
- Key simulation
- Selenium Webdriver introduction
- Setting Up Eclipse
- Configuring Webdriver in Eclipse
- Converting Selenium IDE tests to JAVA
Selenium – JAVA Language
- Data Types
- JAVA Modifier, Declaration and Assignment
- Comments in JAVA & Basic Syntax of JAVA
- Method Overloading
Selenium Webdriver IDE JAVA Junit
- Annotations of Junit & TestNG
- TestNG Eclipse plugin
Webdriver Code for different elements
- Text box
- Drop Down Box/List Box
- Radio Buttion
Cases in Selenium Webdriver
- Action Class
- Mouse Hover
- Drag and Drop
- Screenshot Capture
- Execution JAVA script
- Handling on Alerts
- Handling Multiple Browsers, Frames and Windows based Objects
- AJAX Based Applications Using Selenium
- DB testing using Selenium
Build Tools and Integration Tools
- Selenium Grid (After ANT)
- Introduction of Third Party tools
- Build Tools
- Integration tools – Jenkins
Concepts of Framework
- About framework, use of framework and different types of frameworks
- Different types of packages in Framework