SHAREPOINT ONLINE TRAINING
SharePoint Course Overview
SharePoint is a stage of content management platform and to support collaboration. It’s a central web-based portal site. Utilizing SharePoint, you can deal with your colleague and your personal files, social actions and information. It allows groups to prepare a centered, password-protected area for file sharing. Documents can be saved, edited and downloaded, then uploaded to ongoing sharing.
It offers such a wide collection of features that it’s extremely hard for any 1 person to become an expert throughout all of the workloads.
What do we do together with SharePoint? It’s divided into three separate regions —
The expression collaboration includes an extremely strong theme for It. This means bringing people together through different types of collaboration, including Internet content management, enterprise content management, social networking, discoverability of people along with their own abilities.
- Developers can expand, customize, or build their particular Programs for it also handle collaboration.
It can also be about bringing this collaboration collectively through interoperability for example −
- Office and web-based file integration.
- Integrating with broader internet technology, or deploying software to your cloud.
SharePoint can also be a platform which supports not just interoperability and collaboration but in addition extensibility, via a rich object model, a good group of developer tools, along with an increasing developer community.
- One of the Major paradigm shifts is that the notion of this cloud from SharePoint.
- The Cloud introduces new Program models for example −
Different forms of authentication via OAuth.
New ways of information interoperability with OData and REST.
SharePoint Server offers an abundance of features that expand upon the offered in this Foundation. It offers a much richer, more innovative assortment of features which it is possible to use on your business’s answers.
Some of the additional features are explained in the following list −
- Advanced Search − The research features and functionality features available inside the Server variations offer additional flexibility. They allow customized Lookup Results pages which it is possible to configure with customized hunt Search Parts.
- Internet Content Management − SharePoint Server supports internet content generation and publishing to the internet.
- Business Connectivity Services − Business Connectivity Services (BCS) enables one to link to all these external information sources and display company data via Internet Parts, consumer profiles, or even this lists.
- Social Networking and Computing − Social media is everywhere and is becoming an expected feature collection of numerous options.
- Records direction − SharePoint Server provides excellent support for your direction of content during its whole life cycle.
- Sharepoint features:
- Access Services
- Customized Web Parts
- Durable Links
- Encrypted Connections
- Fast Site Collection Creation
- Identification of Sensitive Content
- Information Rights Managements
- Image/Video Preview
- Mini Roles
- Large File Support
- Mobile Support
- OneDrive Control
- Business Intelligence
- Site Pages Pinning
- SMTP Ports
- SMTP Encryptions
- Side Folders View
SHAREPOINT COURSE SYLLABUS
- Setup Environment
- Create Site Collection
- Central Administration
- App Model
- Integration Options
- Development Tools
- List Functionality
- Additional List Functionality
- Custom List
- Web Part
- Site Column & Content Types
- Server Object Model
- Client Object Model
- REST APIs
- Features & Elements
- Feature\Event Receiver
- Azure Platform
- Packaging & Deploying
- Sandbox Solutions