WORDPRESS ONLINE TRAINING
About Corporate Trainings
Corporate trainings offer the best course online training in Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Chennai in India. This is the top institute for online training for WordPress. As a leader, it is committed to the enhancement of knowledge and employable skills and commitment to maintain the highest professional standards and integrity. We cover the following topics of course:
- Getting Started
- Creating Content
- Organizing the Content
- Working with Media
- WordPress Site Management
All the courses are delivered by Industry experts with real time scenario which helps to build your career in a professional manner.
WordPress Course Overview
WordPress is popular for blogging on the internet and allows updating, managing, customizing the website from its own back-end CMS and elements.
- it’s an open source program and available at no cost.
- CSS files could be modified in line with the layout as per users desire.
- there are lots of templates and plugins available at no cost. Users may customize the many different plugins as per their need.
- it’s quite simple to edit the material since it utilizes WYSIWYG editor (What You See Is What You Get is a user-friendly interface which allows the user to directly control the design of file with a design command).
- Media files could be uploaded easily and fast.
- It offers a few search engine optimization tools making onsite search engine optimization simple.
- Customization is simple in line with the consumer’s needs.
- It allows creating different roles for consumers for the site like admin, writer, contributor, and editor.
- User Control − It allows handling the consumer information such as altering the role of their consumers to (contributor, subscriber, writer, administrator or editor), delete or create the user, then change the user and password information. The most important role of this user supervisor is Authentication.
- Media Management − It’s the instrument for handling the media folder and files, where you can quickly upload, arrange and handle the media files in your own site.
- It includes pictures, stylesheet, template documents and custom web pages.
- Extend with Plugins − Many plugins have been available which supplies custom features and features based on the consumer’s desire.
- Search Engine Optimization − It supplies several search engine optimization (SEO) tools that make onsite SEO easy.
- Multilingual − It allows translating the whole content to the terminology preferred by the consumer.
- Importers- It arranges custom documents, remarks, post tags and pages.
WORDPRESS COURSE SYLLABUS
- Finding the Best Hosting
- Choosing .com vs .org
- How to Install
- How To Use the Dashboard
- Setup Your Profile
- Posts vs. Pages: When To Use Each
- How to Write a Post
- How to Manage and Edit Posts
- Using Post Formats
- Publish Your Post
- How to Write a Page
- Manage and Edit Pages
- Protecting Your Work
- Everything You Need to Know About SEO
Organizing the Content
- Categories vs. Tags
- Using Categories
- Using Tags
- How To Create Custom Menus
Working with Media
- How to Use the Media Library
- Add Images to a Post
- Create a Photo Gallery
- Add Audio and Video to Posts
- Add a PDF Download
- Add an Image Gallery to Your SidebarCustomizing Your Site
- How to Use Themes
- Theme Customizer
- How to Use Plugins
- How to Use Widgets
- Using Screen Options
- Widgets Reloaded
- Supercharge Your Site with Jetpack
- Theme Mechanics Webinar
- Theme Setup Webinar
- How to Change Fonts
- Managing Comments
- Fighting Comment SPAM with Akismet
WordPress Site Management
- How to Upgrade
- Move Your Web Content with WordPress Import and Export
- WordPress User Roles Explained
- Managing WordPress Users
- Disaster Recovery and Planning Guide
- Backup Plugins: BackupBuddy
- Backup Solutions: VaultPress
- How to Solve the WordPress Plugin Paradox
- Install WordPress On Your PC (Windows or Mac)
- WordPress Site Migration with Duplicator
- WordPress Security Briefing
- General Settings
- Writing Settings
- Reading Settings
- Discussion Settings
- Media Settings
- How to Use WordPress Permalinks (for Cleaner URLs and Better SEO)